ninja-battles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ninja-battles

Win the race to become kage!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haku VS. Sono

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sono kyuuseishu
genin
sono kyuuseishu

Character sheet
CHAKRA: ?

Haku VS. Sono - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haku VS. Sono   Haku VS. Sono - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:27 pm

heh nice job * you whisper into nothing but a sand clone that tightens you into a sand cacoon* *the hand signs from earlier are activated a big sand dome covers you putting you in pure darkness that can be broken by no mortal* Your air is low and your beign squeezed what now.
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Tanden
Kage
Kage
Hakushin Tanden

Character sheet
CHAKRA: infinte chakra

PostSubject: Re: Haku VS. Sono   Haku VS. Sono - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:31 pm

good thing i'm a demon * Cain that is inside then dome rips in open i charge out use shadow coffin on you*

Last edited by on Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sono kyuuseishu
genin
sono kyuuseishu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haku VS. Sono   Haku VS. Sono - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:37 pm

hah *your coffin gets nothing but sand, you broke the dome but you didnt destroy the cacoon which is more powerful and can only be destroyed from whom is not in it, as you sit there the sand fromt he cacoon seeps into your wounds controlling you chakra*
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Tanden
Kage
Kage
Hakushin Tanden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haku VS. Sono   Haku VS. Sono - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:39 pm

but i don't have a wound *father replacement jutsu i get out and reform in front of you* come on i'm a demon try harder
Back to top Go down
sono kyuuseishu
genin
sono kyuuseishu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haku VS. Sono   Haku VS. Sono - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:44 pm

nice but watch this * hand signs* *SANDWINDS OF HELL* *the sand picks up as a tornado cutting every inch of your body opeing a portal to hell sending you back where you came from* you can not escape for there is one way in and no way out! *hand signs, PORTAL OF HELL SEAL of eternity!*
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Tanden
Kage
Kage
Hakushin Tanden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haku VS. Sono   Haku VS. Sono - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:47 pm

*quickly fusion with abel* now i'm archfiend Woot
Back to top Go down
sono kyuuseishu
genin
sono kyuuseishu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haku VS. Sono   Haku VS. Sono - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:54 pm

mk *quickly i split into light and dark half with the dark half hand signing Sand dome locking you and the dark half in the sand dome in pure darkness where you cannot see* *pulls out 2 swords cuts throught your wrist paralyzing your and unable to use your claw and a jab with a sword in the stomach leaving sand to seep and control your chakra.* You see in my dome i have complte advantage for the dark half of me or demon side can see in the dark but as an archfiend locked in a sand dome you are blind and useless.
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Tanden
Kage
Kage
Hakushin Tanden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haku VS. Sono   Haku VS. Sono - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:57 pm

*first thing i use green chakra to heal me then i use archfiend wave of light and power destroying your dome and killing your evil half*
Back to top Go down
sono kyuuseishu
genin
sono kyuuseishu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haku VS. Sono   Haku VS. Sono - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 10:06 pm

think again *dark side is immune to light you do nothing but waste your time* *dark and light merge together** your healing is interupted and my sand controls your chakra to heal me, transfering your chakra from you to me through my sand i from my right hand into a blue claw then using your favorite hand signs bear claw lightning blade two palm thrust upgraded with sand strength* *stabbing the blades through you your angel is killed leaving you weaker then an ant without its legs* At this point i must say surrender or perish! cheers
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Tanden
Kage
Kage
Hakushin Tanden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haku VS. Sono   Haku VS. Sono - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 10:09 pm

(two things)

first thing: only can be used with bear claw which is my bloodline
Second thing: i never give up
Back to top Go down
sono kyuuseishu
genin
sono kyuuseishu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haku VS. Sono   Haku VS. Sono - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 10:19 pm

wel then *hand signs usies a whirlwind going inside of you pulling out abel
then a 4sword enchanced with sand strike towards the main chakra area with sand filling inside of him, quickly jump away sand takes over combing my sword with your sand formed abel striking you with all of abels power sacraficing him striking you to the heart once again putting you into a cacoon with spikes of sand peircing your body, you are left powerless int eh cacoon with moments to live.There is nothing you can do your angel is gone and you are powerless for my cacoon over powers your complete chakra levels.
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Tanden
Kage
Kage
Hakushin Tanden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haku VS. Sono   Haku VS. Sono - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 10:21 pm

first thing a whilewind can't take him out of me so that didn't happened

*then abel goes back to the heavens then i use cain to open a pportal to his shadow world and i disappear* i'm though with you use you can get stuff straight

Last edited by on Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sono kyuuseishu
genin
sono kyuuseishu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haku VS. Sono   Haku VS. Sono - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 10:25 pm

like i said ive never done this before *handsigns* gone
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Tanden
Kage
Kage
Hakushin Tanden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haku VS. Sono   Haku VS. Sono - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 10:27 pm

lol will basically you suck and bye *disappears to the realm of shadow and all my stuuf goes away*
Back to top Go down
sono kyuuseishu
genin
sono kyuuseishu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haku VS. Sono   Haku VS. Sono - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 10:29 pm

not really your the one saying abel or w/e cant be removed from you and breaking stuff likes its easy...
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Tanden
Kage
Kage
Hakushin Tanden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haku VS. Sono   Haku VS. Sono - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 10:30 pm

will i have an angel and a demon in me so it was but if you really want to fight then i will fight you to the death in another topic
Back to top Go down
sono kyuuseishu
genin
sono kyuuseishu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haku VS. Sono   Haku VS. Sono - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 10:31 pm

how you can never die in this for one you have infinate chakra so it simpossible to die on here
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Tanden
Kage
Kage
Hakushin Tanden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haku VS. Sono   Haku VS. Sono - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 10:32 pm

no it is chakra isn't the only way you die
Back to top Go down
sono kyuuseishu
genin
sono kyuuseishu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haku VS. Sono   Haku VS. Sono - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 10:36 pm

how do you get pics in your caht box like that?
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Tanden
Kage
Kage
Hakushin Tanden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haku VS. Sono   Haku VS. Sono - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 10:39 pm

It's a secret
Back to top Go down
micahbones3
Kage
Kage
micahbones3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haku VS. Sono   Haku VS. Sono - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:41 pm

dang sono was beating your butt sono you are really gud hakushin had to use both his dudes to hold you from killing you

SONO WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Tanden
Kage
Kage
Hakushin Tanden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haku VS. Sono   Haku VS. Sono - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:39 am

dude i wasn't even trying i was having fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haku VS. Sono   Haku VS. Sono - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haku VS. Sono
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2