ninja-battles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ninja-battles

Win the race to become kage!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the destruction of this village

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
micahbones3
Kage
Kage
micahbones3

Character sheet
CHAKRA: infinte chakra

the destruction of this village Empty
PostSubject: the destruction of this village   the destruction of this village Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 2:00 pm

this it ive been getting boered and decided to be evil say bye bye to this village *makes clones on all sides of the gate and all clones use rasori on wall and wall crumbles* *makes 300 clones and all charge in village attaking*
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Tanden
Kage
Kage
Hakushin Tanden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the destruction of this village   the destruction of this village Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:10 pm

Sorry that was an illusion lol you dumbass
Back to top Go down
micahbones3
Kage
Kage
micahbones3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the destruction of this village   the destruction of this village Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:22 pm

dude u just now made up that u put illusion when u came kage just face the fact your gate got knocked down im just testing to see if your village is strong and so far u r making up some god modding shit to protect it cause u kno u will lose thats how it seems so ya i did break that wall *continues in village attaking buildings and houses* *heads for kages office*
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Tanden
Kage
Kage
Hakushin Tanden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the destruction of this village   the destruction of this village Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:25 pm

*stands at the kages office makes giant crows wings and my right arm is a bear arm and summons Senri the bear king and then makes 1000 clones* bring it
Back to top Go down
micahbones3
Kage
Kage
micahbones3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the destruction of this village   the destruction of this village Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:45 pm

hmm... preety good getting help from the mist lets see if it works
but i have a new move now

*uses demento eye* u r in my demension *a whole bunch of mes fill the room and your clones dissapears* *some of my clones hold you while the others attak you with RASORI* your gonna be dead soon
Back to top Go down
Himura Kuro
genin
Himura Kuro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the destruction of this village   the destruction of this village Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:48 pm

water genjutsu release*poofs in, punches ground,and releases hakushin*...*water spear jutsu,i throw 20 spears at you,summons sakuri*yup
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Tanden
Kage
Kage
Hakushin Tanden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the destruction of this village   the destruction of this village Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:49 pm

*once released i do hand signs and does bear claw lightning blade: it is like the regluar lightning blade but instead of blue it is green from my bloodline charka and you can only hold it with the bear claw*
Back to top Go down
micahbones3
Kage
Kage
micahbones3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the destruction of this village   the destruction of this village Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:08 pm

first of all the kage of the mist is fighting in my village not here so i wont even act like u there *opens 1st portal (portal of speed)* hmm...*charges as fast as possible and uses disection blade to disable both arms but gets hurt cause of the lighting blade*
Back to top Go down
Himura Kuro
genin
Himura Kuro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the destruction of this village   the destruction of this village Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:11 pm

umm... your fighting in both choose a place or i can move freely also
Back to top Go down
micahbones3
Kage
Kage
micahbones3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the destruction of this village   the destruction of this village Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:25 pm

its not easy fighting both of yaw in two places when my computer is slow
*runs at full speed at you and uses rasori on you and disection blade after than leaves you to suffer* i did that to the feather kage
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Tanden
Kage
Kage
Hakushin Tanden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the destruction of this village   the destruction of this village Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:28 pm

you know im in the air*flies down and hit you in the torso with the bear curse mark*
Back to top Go down
micahbones3
Kage
Kage
micahbones3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the destruction of this village   the destruction of this village Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 11:03 pm

u cant use the mark cause i disabled your arm and u didnt avoid it either cause u never siaid u did... do you know how to play? *does most powerfullest RASORI ever* thats gonna hurt *does drop kik on your face while u r down*
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Tanden
Kage
Kage
Hakushin Tanden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the destruction of this village   the destruction of this village Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 11:04 pm

Hate to break it to you kid but i was in the air the whole time so how could you hit me with it
Back to top Go down
micahbones3
Kage
Kage
micahbones3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the destruction of this village   the destruction of this village Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 11:17 pm

sry but when up there did u say something like *flies in air* o thats right never ya so u cant make something like that out of thin air
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Tanden
Kage
Kage
Hakushin Tanden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the destruction of this village   the destruction of this village Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 11:50 pm

*makes 5 million clone and we rebuild the village* lets do it* we rebuild it in one night then i put a number of illuision on the village protecting it for attack* =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the destruction of this village   the destruction of this village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the destruction of this village
Page 1 of 1