ninja-battles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ninja-battles

Win the race to become kage!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

micahbones vs silver (without dimentio)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Shihai
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
Silver Shihai

Character sheet
CHAKRA: infinite chakra

micahbones vs silver (without dimentio) Empty
PostSubject: micahbones vs silver (without dimentio)   micahbones vs silver (without dimentio) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 5:44 pm

cmon lets do this *cracks neck and transforms into demon mode (below theres how i look in my siganture)
Back to top Go down
micahbones3
Kage
Kage
micahbones3

Character sheet
CHAKRA: infinte chakra

PostSubject: Re: micahbones vs silver (without dimentio)   micahbones vs silver (without dimentio) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 6:22 pm

piece of cake *activates 4 grams dimento * your in my world now *makes the room full of mes **all of them use Rasori and attak you*
Back to top Go down
micahbones3
Kage
Kage
micahbones3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: micahbones vs silver (without dimentio)   micahbones vs silver (without dimentio) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 1:56 pm

*the real me sits charging rasori waiting in case u use replacement jutsu* *opens 1st portal (portal of speed)* lets see if u can dodge this
Back to top Go down
Silver Shihai
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
Silver Shihai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: micahbones vs silver (without dimentio)   micahbones vs silver (without dimentio) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:59 pm

*does replacemnt jutsu*hehe,ill show u my new technique...*charges at you with nightmare rasori*now*does handsigns*supernova style jutsu!*a gigantic fireball carges at you*kage bunshin no jutsu!*100000 clones appear*now*all the clones explode near you *spirit fist!*a black chakra is in my hands*die!*charges at you with it*
Back to top Go down
micahbones3
Kage
Kage
micahbones3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: micahbones vs silver (without dimentio)   micahbones vs silver (without dimentio) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 7:17 am

omjesus *makes a rock dome around self and uses replacement jutsu before it breaks* almost had me
Back to top Go down
Silver Shihai
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
Silver Shihai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: micahbones vs silver (without dimentio)   micahbones vs silver (without dimentio) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:28 pm

*sigh* man *transforms into normail mode and takes off coat*then i should this *my curse mark is seen* fusion of curse and demon! *My hair turns red and i have gray and red chakra*die!*charges rasorigan fist at you*die!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
micahbones3
Kage
Kage
micahbones3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: micahbones vs silver (without dimentio)   micahbones vs silver (without dimentio) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:52 pm

dpnt kill me maybe this will slow you down *makes rock walls appear in front of you as i run away at full speed with first portal(speed)opened*
Back to top Go down
Silver Shihai
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
Silver Shihai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: micahbones vs silver (without dimentio)   micahbones vs silver (without dimentio) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:56 pm

*destorys walls with the attack* *reaches you and hits you*ah!die!!!*calms down**hairs turn back to normal*d-d-damn-i-it*falls on floo knocked out*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: micahbones vs silver (without dimentio)   micahbones vs silver (without dimentio) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

micahbones vs silver (without dimentio)
Page 1 of 1